23rd October 2018, — VR Hero Sentry, Price revealed alongside 5 new screenshots.
Danish developers Refocus Solutions have today announced the forthcoming Virtual Reality, Vive-only indie action-RPG, VR Hero Sentry, releasing on the 6th November 2018 will launch at just €8.99.
Offering role-playing longevity with fun and exciting gameplay designed to test your combat skills, VR Hero Sentry promises hordes of enemies and gigantic bosses as you progress your experience with persistent creation that offers character enhancements, troops, armoury and weapon upgrades.
Collect magical trinkets as you carve your destiny with skill tree’s and spell paths to improve your hero’s stats.
Be the first to find out new information by adding VR Hero Sentry to your Steam Wishlist now.
- Choose your hero. As a hunter specialized in Fire or Frost, or choose between the arcane powers or Necromancy for your wizard.
- Choose your loadout of spells for each hero class and upgrade them to fit your strategy
- Upgrade your heroic beast or train an army of knights and archers.
- Endless customisable stats, spell- & item strategies.
- Slaughter melee, ranged and flying hordes and defeat titanic bosses with unique attacks
- Infinite scalability, gameplay and two outposts to explore.
- Traditional RPG combat system with aggro, telegraphed attacks and crowd control-effects
- Challenge yourself with multiple difficulties and leader-boards for competitive gamers
- And much more..!
Get the latest press assets from the official press kit.
About the game:
VR Hero Sentry is an immersive VR ARPG inspired by old-school RTS community mods that we all know and love.
This VR ARPG makes you take up arms and choose your hero, class and build as you fight off hordes and titanic bosses and offers you infinite gameplay and endless customization. Upgrade your spells, buy mythical armour and weapons, build your army and increase your hero stats to defeat the underworld.
To find out more, visit the official website:
About the developer:
Refocus Solutions was started in 2018 to bring the classic RPG to life through the technologies of virtual reality. Striving to deliver the best gaming experiences while exploring new ways to experience virtual reality.
Get social and out more about the closing stages of development –